Tile and Grout Cleaning Liberty, TX
Tile & Grout Cleaning Services by Liberty Carpet Cleaning Pros will leave all your hard floors looking brand new.
Liberty TX’s Tile & Grout Cleaning Experts
We have thoroughly trained technicians who handle your job with care and expertise, protecting your floors while restoring their natural beauty using our specialized cleaning protocol.
How recently did you have your tile and grout surfaces cleaned and sealed? This is the time to recall, if you can’t or haven’t. You should periodically clean and seal the tile and grout surfaces in your home since they can easily become dirty and unattractive.
Tile and Grout Cleaning Near Liberty
Clean your tile and grout in a matter of hours with our patented cleaning process. Our exclusive system makes cleaning fast and easy. Get your tile and grout back looking great with our professional grade cleaning products.
We are your local, licensed and insured, professional tile and grout cleaning company. We offer a variety of services to meet your needs. Our service area includes Libertyand the surrounding areas. We specialize in tile and grout cleaning and sealing to restore your floors back to their original beauty.
Residential Tile And Grout Cleaning Process
When your floors get dirty, the first thing that comes to mind is getting a professional cleaner to come in and take care of it. That’s why we’re so happy to offer residential tile and grout cleaning services.
Get Free Estimate Now!
Our Tile Cleaning Process
- We always follow IICRC cleaning guidelines when working on your hard surfaces. Our cleaning process consists of the following steps:
- During the initial inspection, we evaluate visible damage, stains, fading, color instability, wear, and other factors to determine the appropriate cleaning method.
- We remove dust, hair, dander, and other insoluble debris using commercial-grade backpack vacuums.
- All baseboards, corners, and other hard-to-reach areas are thoroughly vacuumed.
- As a pretreatment, this procedure targets areas with heavy soiling, such as grout lines.
- Agitation helps loosen dirt and stains. For this step, either slow speed rotaries or oscillating pad machines are used.
- Cleaning with steam and extractions removes loosened stains and soil.
- Specialized tools create air movement, which accelerates the evaporation of water.
- We will apply a clear sealer to the tile and grout after the clean has been completed and the floors have dried.
- For an additional charge, we can “stain” the grout lines in over 16 different colors. The sealant is a premium product that will last for many years if the floors are properly maintained.
- Upon completion, we inspect the hard surface cleaning to ensure it meets our quality standards and show you the final results.
Get In Touch With Us!
Our team is fully trained, and we use only the best products to ensure that you’ll be satisfied with the results. We provide the highest level of customer service, and we want you to feel comfortable leaving us to do our job.